Designed as the ideal freight screening solution for air cargo, L-3’s PX 15.17-MV can also be used in other environments such as seaports, warehouses, manufacturing centers and military bases.
With a 1.5 M wide x 1.7 M high tunnel opening, the systems eliminate the need to unpack contents for inspection, accelerating screening of consolidated cargo in skids and pallets* while maintaining the highest levels of security. With high-energy scanning, 6-color imaging and Operator Assist detection (OA) capabilities operators have the comprehensive information and flexible controls needed to identify explosives, weapons, drugs or misrepresented goods.
The high-powered, multi-view X-ray systems are available in 200 & 320 kV ensuring best-in-class penetration and image quality.
The flexible systems have a powerful set of standard features that include:
- Powerful, dual-view X-ray source delivers superior imaging performance and penetration
- Dual-energy material discrimination
- Innovative push-button operator interface
- Real-time image manipulation
- Image archiving
Additional options are available to customize the systems to suit your environment:
- Threat Image Projection (TIP)
- Multi-language support
- Extended image archiving
- Climate kit
- Incremental conveyor lengths